Leerrijk lijstje voor alle fotoliefhebbers, via GIZMODO.
1. Just because someone has an expensive camera doesn’t mean that they’re a good photographer.
4. Photo editing is an art in itself
5. The rule of thirds works 99% of the time.
8. Go outside & shoot photos rather than spending hours a day on photography forums.
12. There is no “magic” camera or lens.
17. Making your photos b/w doesn’t automatically make them “artsy”
22. Get closer when taking your photos, they often turn out better.
23. Be a part of a scene while taking a photo; not a voyeur.
28. The more photos you take, the better you get.
30. Only show your best photos.
34. Think before you shoot.
36. Alcohol and photography do not mix well.
46. Never let photography get in the way of enjoying life.
47. Don’t pamper your camera. Use and abuse it.
48. Take straight photos.
52. Give your photos to friends.
53. Give them to strangers.
58. Photos make great presents.
61. Natural light is the best light.
69. You can’t “photoshop” bad images into good ones.
80. The more gear you carry around with you the less you will enjoy photography.
93. Learn how to enjoy the moment, rather than relentlessly trying to capture the perfect picture of it.
96. Never hoard your photographic insight- share it with the world.
100. Write your own list.
* wees lief en oprecht hartelijk met je modellen
* durf fouten maken
* fotografeer wat je interesseert, niet wat hip of trendy is